Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hey there....

So all of the posts that are before this one are things from an old blog that I just wanted to keep before de-activating my other site, because it became warped and stupid... Keep in mind a lot of what I write is sappy crap and I rarely edit or even re-read what I write. It's normally stuff I think about "in the moment" and write down and it probably won't appeal to anyone but myself... haha which is good considering I'm probably the only one who will ever see my blog haha >.>.....

If you read it, I hope you get something from it. If you feel like being negative please keep it to yourself because I am totally aware that I'm sappy, cheezy, and overly dependent on lame rhyme schemes haha. However, if I have a spelling or grammatical error, please feel free to correct me... If your bored I hope something on this site entertains you :) If my writing fails to, please laugh at my profile picture :D

No comments:

Post a Comment